A perfect and unforgettable Sunday excursion.
Esencia Flamenca Dance Company proudly presents ” El Cabaret Flamenco”, August 14th at 2pm at the Grand Annex theater in San Pedro. Enjoy a passionate afternoon of flamenco music and dance in the intimate setting of the Grand Annex. Experience flamenco as it was meant to be, up close and personal with the artists. These artists will whisk you away to the feel passion and art of Spain. Featuring dancers Sarah Parra , Timo Nunez, Kai Narezo Joey Heredia and singer ( TBA) and company dancers of EFDC.
Immediately before the show a free Rumba lesson will be offered to guest with admission. Learn the festive and sexy rumba style made famous by the Gypsy Kings and dance away on the floor. Enjoy beverages from the Grand Annex’s bar.
Tickets start at $40 ( save $5/ticket when purchased before July 1st, 2016) .
Flamenco rumba lesson before the show – free with admission from 1- 1:30pm.
- Front row and second row table $40 or $35 when purchased before June 1st ( first two rows, min 2 people)
- 3rd row ( Middle ) Sections – $35 or $30 when purchased before July 1st , minimum 2 people)
- Balcony seating with table $40 or $35 when purchased before July 1st.
- Lower Balcony – $35 or $30 when purchased before July 1st , minimum 2 people)
- General Seating – $25, $20 pre sale.
- General seating tickets at the door $30( general Seating) the day of the show
Follow Us on Facebook